Welcome to the sim racing setup guide.
This series of videos is intended to give beginners an overview of how to set up a car in any of the modern racing sims. Throughout all 12 videos, I have been describing in detail the various aspects of car setup and how to bring all of them together to build a car setup. The first 10 videos explain the ins and outs of each setup area, trying to explain the how and the why. Then, video 11 starts to bring everything together and talk through the process of building a setup. Finally, I’ve included video 12 as a case study of an Assetto Corsa setup that I created for the Audi R8 GT3.
If you want to skip to any specific sections of the Sim Racing Setup Guide you can do so using the following links:
1. Introduction – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNtXw…
2. Tyres – Pressure and Temperature – https://youtu.be/zcc0C-dEDYY
3. Suspension I – Toe, Camber & Castor – https://youtu.be/4dn–YfkeTc
4. Suspension II – Anti Roll – https://youtu.be/LsX2BakVTWc
5. Suspension III – Springs – https://youtu.be/D5cgcLUwxXc
6. Suspension IV – Dampers – https://youtu.be/6dCJ2SUWOlk
7. Ride Height – https://youtu.be/BN1zqnLZYro
8. Brake Balance – https://youtu.be/bSkKAtWbcLw
9. Gear Ratios & Differential – https://youtu.be/oJSVxpQYUhc
10. Aerodynamics – https://youtu.be/_W6Y2pAg1kM
11. Diagnosing a setup problem – https://youtu.be/5lAzyauzSZg
12. Case Study – Audi R8 Case Study – https://youtu.be/X2Ps7I3uaKs
Playlist Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…